Homemade pizzas are easy to make and can be made within minutes, and unlike superstore pizzas, you are not limited to ingredients to add and can create a flavor that is just right for you and suits your taste buds.
Try it yourself: Ingredients necessary for creation a pizza
1. Cheese: choose the favorite cheese as per your flavor and convenience for example: Mozzarella.
2. Sauce: marina, olive paste, parsley etc
Toppings: Fresh vegetables like spinach, cooked broccoli or cauliflower, mushrooms, Zucchini etc
Fruits: pineapple, mango, and apricot,
Tubers: potatoes, yams, roots or olives, corn stuff.
How to make dough: (can also buy a pizza base)
For 2 large pizzas :
1. 1 & a half cup warm water
2. 2 tsp - sugar
3. 1 packet - active dry yeast
4. Salt as per the taste
5. 4 tsp- olive oil
6. 4 cups - flour (wheat flour or bread flour)
1. Mix water, sugar and yeast in a big vessel
2. After 10 minutes, add salt, olive oil, and one cup of flour. Add one by one all four cups of flour and keep smashing it constantly.
3. Mix it thoroughly. Make sure that the kneaded flour should be quite smooth. Use your palm to knead it well. Ensure it is neither dry nor sticky.
4. Take little oil and smear it over the dough. Cover it with plastic sheet or wet towel. Place it in a warm place or in oven (switch -off).
5. Leave it for 40 minutes. If the dough has raised double of its size, it is ready for shaping.
6. Let it cool for some time and outline the dough ball by tossing, turning, and rotating in a cloak wise rotation till it becomes plane and circular as required.
7. Place the pizza base on the pizza screen.
8. Spread the cheese on the base and evenly spread the vegetables.
9. Cook the vegetables separately if necessary. Do not overload the pizza with too much of stuff. Keep it in oven at 500 F temperatures for 10 minutes
10. Keep checking the pizza after every 4 to 5 minutes
When you have finished adding all your toppings, sprinkle calmly with Mozzarella cheese, and a few drops of olive oil your pizza is now ready to bake for about 15 minutes or so. Made in less than half an hour, pizza is a nutritional, fulfilling and healthy meal and perfectly coupled with garlic bread.